Monday 1 August 2011

Hey, get me, blogging.....

So.......I avoided Myspace, resisted Facebook as long as possible, have just started venturing into Twitter (only 2 years or so after i set up an account!) and now I have entered the world of blogging!!!

So...me...I am assuming of course that if you are reading this you already know me, but here is a quick rundown anyway! I am Katie, I am 27 and I live in Sheffield with my partner Chris and my three very gorgeous, slightly fruitloop children, Cameron aged 5, Ollie aged 2 (3 next week, eek!) and Lottie aged 1. I don't work, Chris is about to start the final year of his radiography degree. No pets, but a sizable collection of wheels including (at the minute) three scooters, three bikes, one balance bike, a mini skateboard and my own personal collection of wheels, my precious buggies...right now I have a Phil & Teds sport double, a Maclaren Triumph and a Micralite Superlite.....this list is subject to change, buggies turn up most weeks, some stay a few weeks, some a few days, a small selection have never even made it out of the door before being returned/sold on!

So, that will do for now, life is chaotic, mostly (but not always!) a happy chaos!!! Will 'blog' more soon about my lovely, crazy kiddies and update on the current buggy situation - my quest for the perfect pram continues!  (If anyone wants any advice on buggies, just ask, I have had around 40, I gave up counting lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment