Tuesday 2 August 2011

More buggy talk, and subconscious age reduction......

So, yes, I am still here, my second post!! Would have written this a bit earlier, but couldn't for the life of me remember what site I had used, until I just had the bright idea of clicking the link I posted on Facebook last night!!!!

Right, well first of all, it was kindly pointed out by one of my (younger) friends that I got my age wrong last night, I am not 27, I am 28 and in fact, soon to be 29!!! Bad times right?!

And now the buggy talk (I am aware some of you may roll your eyes/log off at this point!)...

The buggy I currently have (well one of them) is the Micralite Superlite in black with a yellow liner. It looks very funky and it is an absolute dream to push, i would go so far as to say the easiest I have ever had. Lottie looks very comfy in it, sits nicely and can see all around her, and she also seems to sleep well in it......this is where I have the problem, it does not recline very far and I fret about this, I fret about a lot of things but this buggy is the first one i have had for a baby that doesn't lay pretty much flat. And the hood....well for all the sun/shower protection it gives, it may as well not be there lol!!!




So....my search for the perfect buggy may or may not be continuing....let me know if you have any suggestions for me!!!

And....that is all for tonight as Chris has fallen asleep in front of time team (for a change) so I am off to get a cuppa and some choccy cow biscuits and watch something, anything that does not have Tony Robinson in it!!! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment