Thursday 4 August 2011

Summer Holidays!

Well, it is a horrible rainy day here in Sheffield, Lottie is sleeping and the boys are watching Superman 4 for the 2694th time, giving me a chance to catch up on the housework......so I decided to come on here lol!!!

These holidays are the first ones that have really made a difference to me, Cam has finished his first year at school and Ollie has finished a year at nursery, so I have got used to having some peace through the week...not anymore lol! And this year I have a 15 month old bundle of pink energy whirling around, trying desperately to keep up with her brothers!!!! Manic times!!!

Our holidays so far have consisted of:

The plane museum! (yawn)



Picnics at the park! (boiled egg anyone...?)


Hula-hooping (circus workshop in town!)


And ice-cream!!!!



Today we have made blue cakes with green icing and sprinkles, and after some dinner we will hitting Weston Park museum. And on that note, I really better go tidy up before the peace ends and chaos resumes!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment