Friday 5 August 2011

A Quickie!!!

Just a quick one this time!! Been a looooong day today, been hoping to hear from Pushchair Trader that I was one of the lucky ones selected to test some new wheels, wasn't my time this time but still hoping for a call soon haha! Check them out if you want an independent review of a buggy you may be looking at, to buy pre-loved buggies and to win lots of lovely prizes (I am not getting commission honest, I am just a little addicted!).

Think I have decided I am definitely going to buy a new buggy and sell the micralite but it will have to be after payday!!! Anybody want a micralite????

Had a dramatic afternoon yesterday when my 5 year keeled over and had a seizure at the museum, resulting in chaos as I tried to help him, Lottie ran off into a display room and Ollie ran out of the main doors! Ambulance came and we went to hossie, he was allowed home about 8pm. This is something he has been having since he was a baby and has been diagnosed as Reflex Anoxic Seizures. However because he should have grown out of them by age 4 (so we were told) and because he has now had 3 in the last few months for no reason (no 'trigger' such as a fall/bang to the head) he has an appointment next week at Sheffield Childrens Hospital to look at doing some tests. He is fine now, back to himself, I will update after his appt, but keep your fingers for us it goes well please!!!!

Going to sign off now, as the kids are running riot, the house is a tip and Daddy will be home any minute!!!

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment