Monday 8 August 2011

Wheels!

A few pics of some of the buggies I have had, they are certainly not all here lol! And also a list of the ones I have had, although I am certain there a few more I am forgetting....and I am sure there will be a few more before my buggy days are over ;)






















The List:

Graco travel system – grey
Graco travel system – blue
M&P Aria
M&P Aria twin
Graco duo side by side
M&P 03 Sport
Maclaren  XT 2006
Maclaren XT 2008
Jane slalom
Nipper 360 single
Nipper 360 twin
Red castle 3 wheeler
Phil and teds e3 -red
Phil and teds sport – red
Phil and teds sport – black
Bugaboo frog
Bugaboo cameleon
Bugaboo Bee
Bugaboo bee plus
Maclaren triumph
Micralite toro
Micralite superlite
Bruin zen
Silvercross pop
M&P urbo
Baby jogger city mini
Quinny Buzz
Easy walker 3 wheeler
Cosatto Cabi
Bebe confort loola
Bebe confort streety

Deffo some I have missed!!! Will be back later to do a proper update lol!!! (on my life/kids not buggies this time, I promise!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment